The Positive Thinking Course explores the art and practice of positive thinking as a way to lead to a happier and more balanced life. You’ll begin to examine the nature of your thoughts and learn to transform them, making way for a calmer mind and better relationships.
Topics covered include:
• The nature of thought
• The nature of the self according to Vedanta
• How to deal with unwanted thoughts
• Breaking negative thought patterns
• Transforming negative emotions
• Managing the stresses of daily life
• How to turn obstacles to one’s advantage
4 day course (all times listed in Eastern Time Zone):
Monday, May 25 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Friday, May 29 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Monday, June 1 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Friday, June 5 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Donation based (Minimum $20). We are requesting pre-registration and a minimum donation to help reinforce our commitment to attending and participating in online satsang–the collective practice of seeking truth and tuning to the Divine.